helloooo out there, readers! I can't believe how behind i have gotten on all my blog reading/emails/posting! I still have posts that have yet to be done (family trip here, royal wedding annnnd last weekends bachelorette partayy in Vegas!)
to be honest (and a downer), when my family left i was super emo girl 2011. by the time I shook that, it was off to vegas for a fantabulous time with some wonderful ladies but then got the blues all over again once that was over. wahhhhhh.
in other news.. I got moved to full time at work and got a little raise! which is exciting and great but I just can't seem to balance out my time management. HALP!!1! I neeeeed/want to be able to work, blog, workout, and cook dinner all in a day. so yeah. i need help with that.
but now, another milspouse friday fill in since i have yet to go through pictures of the events i mentioned above with enough drive to edit and post them!
Friday Fill-In Wife of A Sailor
1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day?submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs
funny you should ask that. I was just telling E how his 2 homecomings were just as exciting/anticipated/emotional as our wedding. They were all so so soooo great. Having both of your families and all of your friends together for a night is just an incredible feeling. I love pictures of our wedding where we see all of our favorite people mingling who may have never met otherwise. But... I don't know if there is ever a more joyous moment than seeing the one you love walk off of a plane, fresh (& safe) out of a war-zone. ahhh. makes me misty just thinking of it!
2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love
he was already in when we met!
3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe
Aladdin (because I wanted to be Jasmine), Lion King (because I love Africa), Little Mermaid (bc I want to be/am a mermaid), Cinderella (bc it was my very first favorite movie & what's not to love??)...
4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!
up here in NorCal it would be biking around town or hiking :)
5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.
number one is HAWAII! and thennn it would be anywhere in Europe, of course!