8/22/11

anniversary and helloooooo

ohmygooooodness!

where has the time gone? i have severely neglected my blog..

&& it has been one year since I married my most adorable man! so, without anymore bs about how I'm gonna make a wedding post, I'm gonna make a wedding post. but don't worry.. I didn't put much effort in to it. sorry. I will. one of these days, i really will.

partay
my girls, sparklin'
something blue was my fingernails, fyi. searching for a pic..
just taking a quick nap in the grass



can't wait to update on all of life's happenings.. lot's of visitors and San Fran trips to be blogged about! & looking forward to reading about all of y'alls adventures, too!

all photos

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And CONGRATS!!! ANNNDDD welcome back missy!

    Love your pictures, and those shoes!

    Hope you have a wonderful first anniversary. :)

    Come around more often, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy girl hey! Love your little wedding post :) Miss y'all lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I thought you fell off of the face of this planet!! haha

    Glad to see you post!

    AND... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! :)

    your wedding was beautiful!

    Hope all is well lady!xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...