3/8/11

big sur & a thrift & mardi gras

Hello blog friends!

have not felt very inspired lately to write about anything in particular so my apologies for these lacking/non-existent posts as of late...

we had a lovely weekend hiking down in Big Sur... followed by drinks by the river and a Saturday night cookout.

of course, you all know that I am not the best when it comes to photog things.. I did remember to bring my camera for the hike and river escapades, however the memory card was still in my computer at home. ugghh. I have got to work on my documentation skills.
the Big Sur River... image from google
I can't wait to go back when it's warm enough to actually sit in those chairs.... with a book.... or drink... or both...

E and I went running down by the water then made an impromptu trip to goodwill where I found two pottery barn throw pillows in perfect condition for $5! woohooo!

and one more thing... in honor of mardi gras where some of my fave ladies are celebrating the bachelorette-dom of cuz-in-law Jenna...
yep. this is very true.

night night people!
xxo g

2 comments:

  1. Remember your camera next time! ;)

    Hope y'all are having a wonderful week! Loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love the Mardi Gras clip... very cute. So glad you pulled off a STEAL thrifting! Pottery barn and 5 dollars dont go together too often... so MISSION ACCOMPLISHED there!! :)

    Any news on the job front? Hope to hear some soon! Take care doll.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...