3/4/11

my first MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

1. Do you or your {spouse} ever wish your {spouse} was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
nope. never crossed my mind... he could be a linguist in any other branch but AF was his top choice!
2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
I would never leave him unaccompanied anywhere. But way on the bottom of the list would have to be Cannon AFB in Clovis, NM. never heard one single good thing about the place. My hubs said that while in Afghanistan guys would come from that base and, no lie, say that the base in Afghan is nicer than clovis. That is sad! and terrifying. esp because it is like one of four places we could be next year! 
3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
i don't know... I'm 24 now.. and have enjoyed every one and am excited for all the years to come. is that vague enough for ya? I can't decide on just ONE year of my entire life!?
4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
well if you are what you eat then I would be... Kashi Honey Sunshine or Go Lean Crunch or plain cheerios! but Honey Sunshine sounds the best :)
5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  submitted by NH Girl Displaced
COFFEEEE!! gotta have it. I had 3 cups this a.m. and went back for number 4 but I was all out. which is a good thing b/c can you say crackhead? 

Happy Weekend to you all!

xxo g

5 comments:

  1. I sure hope y'all don't end up in NM! Come back closer to home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gia, my name is Nicole and I am new this whole blogging world as well as the military family. I love your blog! I am also living in California. I was wondering how you get to do MilSpouse Friday Fill-In?

    Hope all is well and you are enjoying California as much as I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cup 4? UMMM yea, I can say crack head...lol. your addiction is getting about as bad as mine.

    I found myself shaking today, and I think I will blame that on my mega coffee spluge... I just couldnt quit drinnking the stuff today... Monday 4 yuh I guess..:)

    Hope you had a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I am not a military wife, but I pray for our military and for their families all the time and I am SO grateful and thankful for your husband's service (and yours as his wife!). So it is always interesting to read about your challenges and your life as a military family. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cool! I have so much respect for you military wives! YOURE AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...